In my experience, yoga classes are supportive, friendly and nurturing communities to be a part of. I've been to classes that feel more like a group of friends practising together, united by the feeling that yoga gives you. If you want to move more, give yourself some peace of mind, connect with your breath, soothe aches and pains and become stronger in the process, yoga is the practice for you. Here's a list of some of the benefits of yoga to help you decide:
1. Relaxes the body and mind to help you get a better night's sleep
2. Improves mobility, strength and balance
3. Reduces stress and anxiety
4. Improves circulation and decreases blood pressure
5. Reduces inflammation, helps back and joint pain and can ease symptoms of arthritis
6. Connection with your breath and energy allows time to explore spirituality
I'm a friendly and empathic teacher with a good understanding of mental health and wellbeing who will guide you through your yoga practice. I enable each and every student to leave feeling energised, stretched and good about themselves. I'll work hard to ensure all my students can access poses and give you the support and time you need to connect with your body and find options that work for you. You can read why other students keep coming back to my class in the Testimonials section.